- Course content driven by the ‘European Guidelines on the Medical Physics Expert’
- Dedicated EQF level 8 specialist courses delivered by area experts within a European network of centers of excellence
- The greater part of each module is delivered online so that you can participate from home
- Each course is accredited by EFOMP
We are a group of partners with a track record in teaching and research in Medical Physics applied to Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology. We have created a network of centers of excellence to deliver dedicated teaching and training at EQF level 8 for Medical Physicists who are aspiring to Medical Physics Expert status in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology.
The EUTEMPE-RX consortium delivers 12 modules, that have already been successfully delivered once. Following requests by the previous participants, the consortium partners in their meeting in Leuven, March 20 – 21, 2016, agreed to repeat their course modules a second time.
We are therefore very happy to announce the dates of the second round of modules. You can find these here.
Each module can take a certain maximum number of participants and acceptance is on a first come first served basis. Ensure your place and Apply here today !
For this second round of courses, a fee will be charged, as the project is no longer sponsored by the EC.For more info on the fee for the modules, go to the page 'Modules' and click on the module number (1st column)
About our course modules:
- They were a great success in their first run
- The module leaders have used all modern educational tools
- Major part of the theoretical knowledge is communicated upfront by means of an e-learning platform, guiding at least 40h of learning. The consortium has now decided to switch to the MOODLE e-learning platform
- The onsite face-to-face phase of the modules is very interactive and practical
- Our modules are designed for Medical Physicists with at least 2 years of experience in a clinical radiology department or in the medical device industry. We welcome also PhD students or post doc scientists in Medical Physics applied to Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology