- Course content driven by the ‘European Guidelines on the Medical Physics Expert’
- Dedicated EQF level 8 specialist courses delivered by area experts within a European network of centers of excellence
- The greater part of each module is delivered online so that you can participate from home
- Each course is accredited by EFOMP
We are a group of partners with a track record in teaching and research in Medical Physics applied to Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology. We have created a network of centers of excellence to deliver dedicated teaching and training at EQF level 8 for Medical Physicists who are aspiring to Medical Physics Expert status in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology.
The EUTEMPE-RX consortium delivers 12 modules, that have already been successfully delivered once. Following requests by the previous participants, the consortium partners in their meeting in Leuven, March 20 – 21, 2016, agreed to repeat their course modules a second time.
We are therefore very happy to announce the dates of the second round of modules. You can find these here.
Each module can take a certain maximum number of participants and acceptance is on a first come first served basis. Ensure your place and Apply here today !
For this second round of courses, a fee will be charged, as the project is no longer sponsored by the EC.
About our course modules:
- They were a great success in their first run
- The module leaders have used all modern educational tools
- Major part of the theoretical knowledge is communicated upfront by means of an e-learning platform, guiding at least 40h of learning. The consortium has now decided to switch to the MOODLE e-learning platform
- The onsite face-to-face phase of the modules is very interactive and practical
- Our modules are designed for Medical Physicists with at least 2 years of experience in a clinical radiology department or in the medical device industry. We welcome also PhD students or post doc scientists in Medical Physics applied to Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology